- 1. These regulations specify the rules for making reservations and renting apartments offered by Horizon Apartments and constitute an integral part of the concluded contract.
- 2. Whenever these Regulations refer to:
1) Horizon Apartments – legal company name: Horizon Estate Anna Piksa with its registered office in Kraków, 31-031, on Dietla Street 109/17, NIP 734-295-35-34, REGON: 361382660,
2) Apartment – ought to be understood as a specific premise, which Horizon Apartments puts into use by the Customer for a specified period in exchange for the payment for the stay,
3) Customer – ought to be understood as any entity (a person or an organization), which concludes an apartment rental agreement with Horizon Apartments,
4) Guest – shall mean any person who uses the Apartment: the Customer or another person staying in the Apartment with the consent or at the invitation of the Customer,
5) Agreement – ought to be understood as the legal contract established between Horizon Apartments and the Customer, which consists of the terms and conditions of this Regulation, the rules for using the Apartment described on the websites on which the offer is placed, as well as the content of the specific offer. The agreement is considered concluded when the booking confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- 3. By making a reservation, Customer accepts the terms and conditions of this regulation.
- 4. The Regulations are sent to the Customer together with the confirmation of the reservation, it is available for insight in every Horizon Apartments Apartment and Reception, it can also be downloaded from: www.horioznapartments.pl/regulamin.
- 5. The Regulations apply to all persons staying in the Horizon Apartments, and the responsibility for them lies upon the Customer.
- 6. Horizon Apartments is an entity that provides services in the field of short-, medium- and long-term rental of real estate for residential purposes, as well as additional services.
- 1. The minimum period of stay in the Apartment is one day.
- 2. The hotel night starts at 3 PM on the first day of the booked stay and lasts until 11 AM of the last day.
- 3. Early check-in or late check-out, as well as extension of the stay in the Apartment for the next period, is a subject of availability of the Apartment and requires prior consultation of the Customer with Horizon Apartments.
- 4. In the event of an arbitrary extension of the hotel night by the Customer, the Customer is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of the fee for staying for one day – for each day of non-contractual use of the Apartment.
CHECK-IN AND KEYS COLLECTION
- 1. Check-in at the Apartment takes place after the Customer presents a valid ID, signs a registration card and settles the full payment for the stay, apart from the apartments referred to in paragraph 3 below.
- 2. The Customer may pick up the keys at the Horizon Apartments Reception from 10 AM to 8 PM or directly in the Apartment (after prior arrangement of arrival time with Horizon Apartments service).
- 3. For check-in after 10 PM, Horizon Apartments has the right to charge an additional fee of PLN 60 or PLN 100 (arrival after midnight) from the client, payable in cash or by credit card at the time of check-in (or in advance by bank transfer to a bank account of Horizon Apartments).
- 4. Client may check-in by him/herself to apartments, which are fitted with code locks. The condition for self-check-in of the Customer in the Apartment is:
– settling the entire payment for the stay together with the required deposit referred to above (charging the Customer’s credit card or posting the payment on Horizon Apartment’s banking account),
– sending a clear scan / photo of a valid ID to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than on the day of arrival until 7 PM (and no later than 3 hours before scheduled check-in).
After fulfilling the above conditions, the Customer will receive the access code to the Apartment by SMS or / and e-mail. Customer’s failure to comply with any of the above obligations on time results in:
- a) the Customer must check in at the Horizon Apartments Reception (the Customer is obliged to complete remaining payments and present a valid document)
- b) canceling the reservation (in this case Horizon Apartments returns the amount paid by the Customer, after charging the costs of the bank transfer and other fees independent from Horizon Apartments and after charging 30% of the advance payment).
CHECK-OUT AND KEYS RETURN
- 1. Regarding the apartments not equipped with electronic code locks, after completed stay, keys are to be returned to the Horizon Apartment’s Reception between 10 and 11 AM.
- 2. Customers, who check-out before Reception’s opening hours, are required to provide the time of departure by phone or email, one day before departure, during the reception’s working hours (from 10 AM to 8 PM) and agree upon the way of handing over the keys to Horizon Apartments.
- 3. If the keys are lost, the Customer will be charged an additional fee of PLN 150.
RULES OF APARTMENT’S USAGE
- 1. During the stay, the Customer is obliged to use the Apartment according to its intended purpose, maintain it in the same technical and visual condition as received upon check-in.
- 2. The number of people using the Apartment cannot be greater than the number of people taken into account when making the reservation by the Customer. Horizon Apartments reserves the right to refuse to hand over the Apartment to more people or to charge a fee of PLN 100 per night for each additional person.
- 3. Children under 3 years old stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Baby cots and bedding are available for a surcharge.
- 4. Pets are not allowed to stay at Horizon Apartments.
- 5. All apartments are completely non-smoking. Violation of this prohibition will result in not refunding the deposit and / or the client covering the dearomatization’s costs in the amount of PLN 400.
- 6. The silent hours apply from 10 PM to 6AM.
- 7. Organizing social events is strictly prohibited. The customer is obliged to respect the rules of good neighborliness and is responsible for the behavior of all his guests.
- 1. When leaving the apartment, the Customer is always obliged to close the windows, lock the doors and turn off the air conditioning.
- 2. The Customer is obliged to report any defects, damages and other inconveniences by phone or e-mail during the reception’s working hours or immediately to the emergency telephone number:
+48 690 144 448, if the situation requires immediate intervention.
- 3. The Customer is obliged to repair any damage caused to Horizon Apartments intentionally or due to gross negligence, in particular damages to the substance of the Apartment or in common parts of Horizon Apartments’s property. This also applies to all damages and soiling of the Apartment’s itself, as well as its equipment (e.g. bedding, towels, sofas, armchairs, rugs) exceeding the norm resulting from normal usage.
- 4. In the event of a gross violation of the Regulations by the Customer, Horizon Apartments reserves the right to immediately terminate the Agreement, and the Customer is not entitled to a refund for unused duration of stay.
- 5. Before leaving, the customer is obliged to check that there are no items belonging to him in the apartment. Horizon Apartments is not responsible for any damage resulting from leaving behind any belongings by the Customer. Items left in the Apartment after check-out will be stored for a period of 30 days and can be sent to the indicated address at the expense of the customer.
- 1. The administrator of personal data provided during the booking process at Horizon Apartments is: Anna Piksa, conducting business activity under the company Horizon Estate Anna Piksa with its registered office at Dietla Street 109/17, 31-031 Kraków, NIP 734-295-35-34, REGON: 361382660.
- 2. By making a reservation of the Apartment, the Customer agrees to the collection and processing of his personal data by Horizon Apartments, for the purpose of making reservations, registration and marketing in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, as amended). The customer has the right of gaining insight to their personal data and updating or deleting them at any time.
- 3. The customer has been informed that according to art. 32 section 1 point 8 of the Personal Data Protection Act, he has the right to object the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes or to the transfering of his personal data to another data controller, if he has given such consent.
- 1. This regulation – prepared in Polish language – is the only officially binding version of the document and is the only formal part of the concluded apartment rental contract. The translation of the regulations into English is for information purposes only, which is intended to help foreign customers learn the conditions of booking and the rules of bidding the Apartments for use by customers.
- 2. The law applicable to the Agreement is Polish law.
- 3. Disputes will be settled by the court in Krakow, adequate for Horizon Apartments.